ACADEMICS at victory
The academic goals of Victory Christian School are:
- To prepare students spiritually by instilling in them a love for the Lord Jesus Christ
- To build godly character and integrity in the lives of students
- To establish self-discipline and the acquisition of good study habits
- To offer a quality academic program that will prepare students for the future
- To cultivate individual talents and abilities
- To teach students not only how to make a living but how to live
- To develop a sense of responsibility in each student as a citizen and Christian
- To build a strong bond between the home, church, and school
- To provide athletic competition for students to exercise their bodies and show forth Christ through sports
- To provide Christian fellowship through various church and school activities
- To enrich their appreciation for music and the arts
Victory Christian School is a member of the South Carolina Association of Christian Schools and the American Association of Christian Schools. VCS uses a combination of ABeka Book and Bob Jones University Press curriculum.
TEACHING STAFF AT VICTORY
THE TEACHING STAFF AT VICTORY CHRISTIAN SCHOOL HAS OVER 100 COMBINED YEARS OF TEACHING EXPERIENCE
A complete list of teachers will be available soon!
Victory Christian School Seniors have been accepted to over 35 colleges and universities across the nation, in fields from STEM to medical to ministry.
Victory Christian School offers college counseling and planning, in addition to scholarship opportunities.